Powered by Blogger.

Hot female tattoo by Ronnie Hardison

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

My name is Ashley. Nineteen. Canada.
www.caterpillartent.tumblr.com


Although I was born in Canada, I’ve spent many months traveling throughout California. I guess you could say that it was my escape. Anyway, Los Angeles treated me well, so here it is. Done by Josh Dobbs.


My name is Ashley. Nineteen....

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Im awesome at the moment! How are you?


My name is kay, im 20 years old and live in portsmouth, england.


my tumblr blog is Blueberrydoll.tumblr.com


my roses/stars on my shoulder my bf designed for me, which i love! and the small script on my lower arm is the chorus from a song called ‘do you feel’ by the rocket summer, which just reminds me of the amazing time i had while i was in america!


i have just recently had a huge bit of script all down the side of my leg, so once it heals i’ll take a pic and submit to you! :)


xox


Im awesome at the moment! How are you? My name is kay, im 20...
 

Blog Archive