Powered by Blogger.

Hot female tattoo by Lee Ayers

Friday, May 4, 2012

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

I submitted before but I got a new blog so i’m submitting again if that’s alright?!


capuchine.tumblr.com


I submitted before but I got a new blog so i’m submitting...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

I got this tattoo after I faced some pretty tough times a few years ago. It’s a reminder that no matter how awful things seem, life goes on. For the people who tell me I’ll probably regret getting lyrics tattooed on my body- You’re wrong. I don’t regret getting it in the least bit. I actually appreciate it a little more every time I see it and every time I’m going through something difficult.


I got this tattoo after I faced some pretty tough times a few...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

a favourite quote of mine by janos arany, one i can truely relate to and believe in.


a favourite quote of mine by janos arany, one i can truely...
 

Blog Archive