Powered by Blogger.

Cool tattooed girl by Joseph Jacobs

Monday, May 18, 2009

tattooed girl


for that anon about the tattoo behind the ear. My first tattoo was a heart behind my ear and it didnt hurt as much as Youd think it would. I agree with dont let the pain factor put you off getting it in one place. The tattooist folding my ear back and pressing on it hurt more than the tattoo did :) haha... Seriously. behind the ear is not a big deal

tattooed girl

Well there isn’t a lot of fat behind your ear and the skin there is very sensitive so I guess...
I'm turning 18 soon and I want to get my first tattoo. Not on my birthday, I know what I want but don't want to rush into it; I want to find a good artist first. But basically, here's what I wanted to ask. I was planning on getting a lily tattooed behind my ear, and I just wanted to know if that boney area will hurt like f**k or not? Or would I be better off getting it somewhere more 'fleshy'? What do you think? I also like the idea of getting a heartagram tattooed at the back of my neck...? Seriously just wanna know if that's a good idea for a tattoo virgin?

tattooed girl

yes, it’s still in the queue!
Is there a reason you didn't post my submission? :(

 

Blog Archive