Powered by Blogger.

Hot tattooed girl by Lawrence Britt

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

I just got these two today. 


I just got these two today. 

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

Its kind of the north star. you hear in fairy tales how sailors and travels are led home and to great places by the north star, well ive had someone in my life whos really guided me to great places and guided me in good directions. The reason the each point is half black half white is because she taught me that whereever you go, any situation you face theres going to be a light and dark side to it, the reason the the circle in the middle isnt filled in is because i need to start focusing on looking on the bright side of situations :)


extrarrestrialtouch


Its kind of the north star. you hear in fairy tales how sailors...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl


Photo

 

Blog Archive