Powered by Blogger.

Cool female tattoo by Craig Cohen

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

female tattoo

I have no idea, sorry!
i was gonna ask if you knew the tumblr of this girl (http://justcantstoptellinglies.tumblr.com/post/2434051325/llilpink-the-picture-itself-sucks-really-big), cause i thought you had posted a picture of her during the session (http://f**ky**hgirlswithtattoos.tumblr.com/post/2656763260), but then i realized the font was different, so i'm guessing it's two different girls with the same tattoo.<br /> anyway, i as wondering if you knew the url of the first one (i think i found the second one, since she reblogged the photo claiming it was her)...<br /> <br /> thanks anyway. your tumblr's cool :)

female tattoo

Thank you!
haters gonna hate.<br /> <br /> i love the blog.

female tattoo

Well that isn’t my intention. I’m sure you’re perfect the way you are.
your page makes me wish i was skinny, i have the tattoos i just feel so blah compared to these girls

female tattoo

There are 120 in the queue now but I also had a lot of probs w/ the queue. Last week, every time I...
i submitted my tattoo like 2 weeks ago, you must have a lotttt of submissions :/

 

Blog Archive